1 Puff Pastry Sheet (Thawed)
2 Apples (Sliced Thin)
3 Oz Blue Cheese
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Water
- Cut out 4 pieces from puff pastry in desired shape (circle, squares, etc).
- Use a fork to poke several holes in each pastry.
- Combine egg with water, mix together and brush each tart.
- Next slice apples thin and toss with brown sugar, salt, and Meyer lemon oil.
- Arrange apples on tart and layer bit of blue cheese with apples.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 10-15 mins until tarts are golden brown.
- Drizzle with honey and enjoy!