Round Pond membership offers you priority access to wines only available at the winery, shipped to you four times a year. In addition, members receive preferred pricing on wines, first access to library wines, complimentary tastings, and invitations to exclusive member-only events.
- Membership will automatically renew each year. Membership requires a 4 shipment minimum before cancellation
- May – September: Shipments of wine going outside of California ship via 2-day air with cold packs to protect the integrity of your wine
- We cannot ship wine to the following states: IN – KY – MS – NJ – UT
Red Only: Featuring our Reserve Cabernet and selections of our unique small production varietals, this option will satisfy the palate of any true red wine connoisseur.
Custom Case: Due to popular demand, we are pleased to offer a fully customizable case for members. 1 case of wine purchase per quarter required, maximum 1 case of white wine.
Should you wish to hand select the wines in your quarterly shipments, please contact Wine Club Manager Christina at 707-302-2515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose not to customize your wine shipments, your offering will be automated.
In addition to having access to our acclaimed wines, being a member has some other great advantages, including:
- Preferred pricing on all products with an increase over time – see our Loyalty Program
10% savings (2-bottle members)
15% saving (4-bottle members)
20% savings (case members)
- Complimentary Wine Bar and Estate tastings experiences (member savings apply for all other experiences)
- 3-bottle allocation to our Gravel Series Wines
- First access to our coveted small-production wines & gourmet food items
- Preferred seating on our winery terrace (reservation required)
- Invitation to exclusive member-only events & special events premier pricing
- Thank-you gift for members when a referred friend joins a club. (Receive an additional individual complimentary tasting or 2 etched Round Pond wine glasses)
- Wine upgrade for Private Group Experiences
- Exclusive pricing with local accommodation partners:
Inn on Randolph | North Block Hotel | Rancho Caymus | Southbridge
The Gourmet Membership
Offering a delectable array of Round Pond’s Napa Valley gourmet specialty items, this popular club has been designed for the dedicated foodie who doesn’t want to miss a release of our acclaimed limited-production California olive oils and delicious barrel-aged wine vinegars.
Our Gourmet shipments are sent quarterly (Winter, Spring, Summer & Fall).
- Membership will automatically renew each year
- Membership has a required 4 shipment minimum before cancellation