Pair with our Estate Cabernet Sauvignon for a savory treat.
Serves 2-4 people
- 1 pound Skirt Steak, trimmed
- 4 ounces White Miso Paste
- 4 ounces Soy Sauce or Tamari (Gluten Free)
- 4 ounces White Wine or Sake
- 4 ounces Brown Sugar
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold Potato
- 3 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- Round Pond Estate Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- Round Pond Estate Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add white miso, soy sauce, white wine, and brown sugar to a blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds until the mixture comes together.
Grilled Skirt Steak
- Place the skirt steak in a bag or container and cover it with marinade. Marinate for up to 2 hours and then place on a grill at an angle and then reverse the angle to create hash marks on the steak.
- Grill for 1-2 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the cut of meat. You can finish the steak on the grill or place it in an oven at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes and then rest for at least 5 minutes for a perfect Medium Rare.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into half-inch cubes. Toss in a bowl with Rosemary and Italian olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh rosemary.
- Roast at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.