Wine & Food Lover's Club
This club blends the pleasures of gourmet food products with the prestige of our estate wines, delivering the best of both worlds right to your door. Dedicated to crafting exceptional products from this land, our handcrafted wines and olive oils are made in small quantities to ensure that they meet our unwavering standards of quality. In addition to the savings on each shipment, members will receive a host of exclusive benefits.
April 2016 Shipment [ Card charged April 4th - Ships April 11th ]
2013 Proprietary Super Tuscan (750ml) - 3 bottles
2015 Estate Italian Varietal Extra Virgin Olive Oil (370ml)
Blood Orange Lavender Vinaigrette (250ml)
Retail $294 | Club $249.90 (excludes tax and shipping)
June 2016 Shipment [ Card charged June 6th - Ships June 13th ]
2014 Proprietary Syrah (750ml) - 1 bottle
2014 Proprietary Malbec (750ml) - 1 bottle
2013 Proprietary Nebbiolo (750ml) - 1 bottle
2015 Proprietary White Wine (750ml) - 1 bottle
2015 Estate Blood Orange Olive Oil (370ml)
Red Wine Herb Vinaigrette (250ml)
Retail $220 | Club $187.00 (excludes tax and shipping)
September 2016 Shipment [ Card charged September 12th - Ships September 19th ]
2013 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (750ml) - 2 bottles
2015 Reserve Sauvignon Blanc (750ml) - 1 bottle
2015 Estate Spanish Varietal Extra Virgin Olive Oil (370ml)
Retail $298 | Club $253.30 (excludes tax and shipping)
November 2016 Shipment [ Card charged November 1st - Ships November 7th ]
2014 Proprietary Red Wine (750ml) - 2 bottles
2014 Proprietary Left Bank Blend (750ml) - 2 bottles
2015 Estate Meyer Lemon Olive Oil (370ml)
Retail $356 | Club $302.60 (excludes tax and shipping)
*The credit card we have on file will be charged at the time the shipment is released. Four shipment minimum.
All requests for any changes to the order or to the shipping address must be sent to email@example.com a minimum of 72 hours prior to the date the card is charged. If the deadline is missed, cancelation requests will not be honored; reroute requests can be made however, applicable reroute and reship fees will be charged to the account on file.
For customers residing in AZ, FL, GA, LA, NC, NM, NV, SC, TN, and TX, you will receive 2 shipments in April and November to ensure the integrity of your wine.
Our Wine & Food Lover's Club shipments are sent quarterly, each Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. In addition to savoring all the finest Round Pond artisan specialty items, as a member of the Wine & Food Lovers Club you will enjoy a host of exclusive benefits, including:
- Round Pond Loyalty Program: 15% savings on all products.
- Six complimentary tastings per year to use toward the Estate Tasting, Olive Mill Tour & Tasting or the Winery Barrel Tour & Tasting. Tastings must be gifted or used before the end of the year, as they do not roll over into the next year. A new set of tastings is available to you on the 1st of the New Year. (Tastings cannot be used toward special club events, Il Pranzos or Brunches, special club pricing is available to you for these events). Up to $270 retail value.
- Exclusive access to "club member" only events.
- Thank you gift for members when friends join the club. (Receive an additional complimentary tasting or 2 etched wine glasses)
- Special pricing on private group events and tastings (Twilight Dinners, Walk-About Tastings, Receptions).
- Exclusive pricing with local accommodation partners: Inn on Randolph, North Block Hotel, Harvest Inn, Bardessono and Southbridge.
- Special pricing for our Round Pond on the Road program.