Club Member FAQ
- What is the fee to join your club?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Can I change my club level and how do I do that?
- What address should I use to ship my wine club offerings?
- What happens to my shipment if I am not available to sign for it?
- What happens if you ship out my club offering, and I realize you have the wrong shipping address?
- How do our benefits work? When do they commence?
- Can we gift our complimentary tastings if we cannot come to the winery ourselves?
- Why do you need my email address?
- Where can I find out what products we get for the year?
- Can I add products to my club shipment? If so, do I have to pay extra for shipping?
There is no fee to join our club. However, you must accept a minimum of 4 shipments before canceling.
The Round Pond Club memberships require a 1 year minimum commitment to accept quarterly wine club shipments. After 1 year, your membership will automatically renew until you either submit an email request or call to cancel. Our early cancelation fee is equivalent to the price of the remaining shipments you did not receive as a part of your club membership subscription requirement, as well as any complimentary tasting fees you received as part of the club benefit. Your first eligible cancellation date is 1 year from your signup date. Please call the Wine Club Manager with any questions regarding our cancellation policy.
If you would like to change your club subscription, all you have to do is call Katherine Lautenbach at (707) 302-2515 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will be happy to transfer your club to another offering we provide.
For all shipments that include wine, we ask that you use a business address, as all wine shipments require a signature from someone 21 and over.
UPS will make 3 attempts to deliver your package in hopes to get a signature. Our shipping department will send an email on the first attempt to get an updated address, applicable reroute fees will apply. Please note, after the 1st delivery attempt has been made, Round Pond can no longer take responsibility for damaged products. After the third attempt, the package returns to us. We will contact you again to get a new address for the order and, at that time, applicable reship charges will be applied to your account. In order for you to make sure your wines are shipping to the appropriate address, we provide multiple email notifications and shipping notifications to the email address on file before the shipment leaves our warehouse. It is also helpful to ship to a business address so someone over 21 is there to sign for the package.
Food orders however, will be left at the door without signature.
Once a shipment has gone out, please contact 707-302-2522 or email@example.com to reroute your package. Applicable reroute fees will apply.
Once you sign up from the club, your discount is immediate.
Yes. You would just need to contact the Round Pond concierge and let them know the name that your club membership is under and also the name of the guests that will be using your complimentary tasting. This way they can make a note in the guest reservation as well as in your club member file.
We require your email address when you sign up for a few reasons.
- Your email address is used to verify your address prior to your shipments
- UPS will email you your tracking number once your package is shipped
- For all club member events and special offers, we notify you of those through email
- For any special promotions and/or special club member only products, we notify you through email
You can find this information on the club pages: